Saturday, January 12, 2013

Progress progress

I happened to find a treasure stash today from my photobucket. A BUNCH OF WIPS! I was excited since I had lost all from my laptop when old one got fried and decided to make a few progress gifs in the process... Unfortunately the resources shown in the progress are not available in my blog, the were released in autumn for Members+ or rpgmakerweb forums. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the WIPs~

A short one I didn't have much WIPs of:

Two bit more thorough:

And last one revisited piece from 2 years back. Before on above and new on bottom.



4 comments:

  1. You are so talented. Do you color your artwork in Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, I use PS for both lineart and coloring. :>

      Delete
  2. These are great, noticed something though, the Mermaid and Merman both have a lighted part, wouldn't that detract from their shadow? at least where the lighted part is on the silhouette?

    But all in all fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right with the shadow. I was following RMVXAce RTP style (the opaque, black, sharp shadow was trying to kill me!). I could, or should, have directed shadow away from the lightsources, but after struggling with them long decided to let it slide to finish these and learn for the future.

      'w' I'm happy to hear you like the work!

      Delete